Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Custom Search

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Dawn of the Day of Happy Christmas and His Grace

DEAR BELOVED ONES; THE CHILD, YOUNG AND OLD,

WITH HUMBLENESS AND MOST REVERENTLY, I WISH ALL OF YOU:

"A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS; MAY GOD FULFILL ALL OF GOOD WISHES , DREAMS AND THE VISION

THAT WE ALL HAVE FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, SOCIETY AND THE WORLD FOR PEACE AND THE

PROSPERITY , WHILE SERVING THE WORLD WITH THESE THOUGHTS AND THE FEELINGS. AMEN!"

WITH GOOD WISHES, REGARDS AND THANKS TO ALL.

YOURS IN THE PHILANTHROPIC MISSION OF OUR PERSONAL LIFE,

DR. HARMANDER SINGH

MY DEDICATED POEM TO ALL OF YOU:

The Dawn of the Day of Happy Christmas and His Grace

The dawn of the night invites

The daylight the dawn of the day,

The sunrises with a beautiful sight

I was in sleep and became a dead tight,

When I woke up, the sun seemed hot,

I ran to shower and became

Cold and chilled

Leaving home to my work, and

The Work was the joy

Hotter than the sunlight

The sun was not hot

As I felt the day was

My beginning of the my rise

The hottest point of my day,

It is the sunshine of my day making

Juts helping the sun to leave the night

As the prayer makes

The sunbath, my spiritual bath

Whether it is

A night or a day for words makes it say

When my mouth does not open

I say all that

I have it to say

In all that I pray is what I feel, but

My words cannot say.

For all I pray is for His Grace

The dawn of the night invites

Lords' Sermon is all that I need, and

What else I have to say,

I thank him for His Way

As the Divine Message brings my ego

To surrender to what God and

Thy Will say,

As if the daylight the dawn of the day,

My words cannot say.

For all I pray for His Grace

On the Holy Day as Today is the Day

With the New Morning Star in the Sky and

The Bethlehem is the place where

The day and night

Always wait for this day to Pray

Offering Thanksgiving to God for

Bestowing all the Blessings

Showering our spirit today

Wow, it is the Day of Happy Christmas

An answer for all that we ever pray. Amen!

Let us all pray for all. Amen

P. S. I heartily seek your good wishes, blessings and the prayers. Thanks!

Written and contributed by Dr. Harmander Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment