Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Custom Search

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am a Mom

I have a wonderful family with my three children. Two are grown up and one is just a baby. My husband is a sincere and hard working man.


Our family lives a in USA and I have become an entrepreneur as after coming from India about more than decade ago I learned to handle the problems in the business, while bringing up the family as well.


Handling the economic crises is one of the major problem that we are handling nowadays.


However, in USA, we have all working hard to make it a difference because world is full of opportunities and we have to find some, while also trying to make instance an opportunity, which is an art that I am teaching to my kids.


My kids are brilliant, I love them with sense of equality. For me, they are one, as we have two eyes, but see one thing so are they, and as they have two eyes and see me as their mother, I am one for them. Similarly, they are three, but one for me.


Thanks and I will share more!

No comments:

Post a Comment